The first unit of Superlift 3800 Crawler Crane was delivered to its owner, Ulferts & Wittrock, a German lifting and transport specialist in March 2013 which they have ordered five months ago after its official launch. They bought the crawler crane with 153m main boom and 12m light fixed jib combination with Vario-superlift system with counterweight tray.
The German owner use Superlift 3800 on its first assignment to perform a complex trio crawler crane lift, whereby all three of them were Terex Crane, including Wagenborg Nedlift's CC2500-1 and Sarens's CC6800. The assignment was at A23 motorway between Hamburg and Heide whereby they have to lift the 1,200 ton bridges over the river Stor, a challenge on adverse weather conditions.
- Max. Lifting Capacity: 650 ton
- Boom Length: 24m to 96m, 36m to 114m
- Fixed Jib Length: 12m to 36m
- Luffing Jib Length: Max. 96m
- Max. Combination: 96m +96m, 102m + 90m, 108m + 60m
Download Load Chart Below
- Superlift 3800 Flyer. Terex Official Website.
- Superlift 3800 Datasheet (Imperial). Terex Official Website.
- Superlift 3800 Datasheet (Metric). Terex Official Website.
Video on Terex Superlift 3800 Jobsite Debut